Epstein Technologies Corporate Programs
How to Reorganize VS Restore an Organization’s Culture - A Human Resourcefulness Program
If there is one word that organizations dislike it’s ‘reorganization’ and yet what does it really mean? Often misunderstood, reorganization can have not only a good meaning, it can actually save your job, your company and your life.
Reorganization implies change - and that can be intimidating. In the workforce employees need to be able respond to rapidly changing market and job demands. The true concern for most people is not change per se, but the fear of not having the resources to make progress with the change.
But what if we can change the way people view change?
What if we can create a culture where change is not only valued as response-able business and living, but expected and used for innovation? If we can change the way people view change, we can create cultures that are more creative, energized and dynamic.
What does this mean from the corporation’s perspective? Increased engagement by all employees, increased employee retention, increased leadership capability and overall business growth.
How to Reorganize VS Restore an Organization’s Culture
This keynote is based on groundbreaking concepts based on years of university research and development by Epstein Technologies. The founder, Dr. Donny Epstein has discovered that the very same principles that create health and wellness in bodies can be applied to create a ‘healthy’ organization.
The concept of ‘reorganize’ from a change or business perspective is that if leaders in organizations and teams were focused on how they each individually ‘reorganize’ this will help transform the culture.
Intrigued? Find out how as individuals, the ‘lens’ with which we view change can determine the progress of an organization.
Participants who attend will learn:
- The difference between an organization that is focused on ‘restoring’ norms and an organization that is focused on a ‘reorganizational’ culture. Remember in today’s world there is no going back, only forward with individuals and the team.
- How leaders can determine where they are on the restore vs. reorganize scale and increase energy and buy in from teams to stay focused on value of ‘reorganizing’ self.
- How teams can take a look at the way they make decisions, collaborate or create using the ‘reorganizational’ lens.
This provocative message has never before been offered. Approved licensees of Epstein Technologies will provide insights, revolutionary ways to look at change and ideas to transform culture in organizations.
Energetic States - The Secret to Productivity and Performance in the Workplace
Many leaders and organizations focus on time management or increasing productivity AND there is a secret that when mastered, can help leaders and teams work with more ease, greater collaboration and increased performance. The secret is all about energy management as a skill and a tool for everyone to master.
This (r)evolutionary program is for leaders, HR professionals and managers looking for new resources to help improve overall performance. With today’s increased pace of business the key is to learn how to manage energetic states.
In this program you will learn:
- The three different elements of energetic management and how companies can improve performance by mastering energetic awareness.
- How to know the true energetic focus being used by your leaders, and how they can use this knowledge to leverage personal performance.
- What to help the organization’s, leaders’ and teams’ energetic states to increase productivity and performance.
This Epstein Technologies program is based on (r)evolutionary concepts developed by Dr. Donny Epstein and is based on years of research in the health, wellness and personal development arenas.
How to Motivate and Engage Employees In Times of Change... By Reorganizing!
Organizations and their leaders in today’s workplaces are looking for new tools and resources to increase motivation of teams and to further engage and retain employees.
The key in times of fast change and increasing stress is to find new ways of looking at ‘reorganization’. In the corporate context the term ‘reorganization’ has had a negative connotation AND today we can look at ‘reorganization’ through an innovative and revolutionary new model. In this program you will discover this new way of looking at ‘reorganization’ for companies and their leaders.
You will learn:
- The ways to increase motivation and employee engagement by providing new and evolutionary insights into the term ‘reorganization’.
- How companies and their leaders can assess whether they are ‘stuck in the status quo’ or primed for ‘optimum growth’ through personal reorganization.
- Ideas, tools and resources to help your leaders and teams increase energy and commitment by focusing on a ‘reorganizational’ approach.
This Epstein Technologies program is based on (r)evolutionary concepts developed by Donny Epstein and is based on years of research in the health, wellness and personal development arenas.
Successful Business From The Inside and Out – External and Internal
There are many existing tools that help leaders in a variety of different departments to better understand people such as Myers Briggs, DISC, and other personality profiles.
The new tool we explore in this program is (r)evolutionary in that it is the CONTEXT behind the content of all personality typologies.
Dr. Epstein’s research has shown that people either look at the world from an 'internal' perspective or an 'external' perspective. Each offers differing aptitudes and challenges. Awareness of one’s internal or external natural orientation and how to utilize this natural focus in one’s daily work and communications energizes and enables greater productivity and fulfillment. When a team of individuals are working together with the personal 'nature' of their own perspectives - their ability to work together improves and there is greater synergy.
In this program attendees will learn:
- How an organization’s ‘lens’ is directed can determine success levels
- Leaders and teams can optimize their effectiveness by knowing which ‘lens’ is his or her ‘way’ that can maximize results
- By knowing your own ‘way’ and better understanding others ‘ways’ you can save time, increase synergy and maximize creativity in a team
- By leveraging this focus, “perspective” leaders and teams can maximize personality awareness and personal effectiveness
Benefits of this program will include increased energy in individuals, maximized effectiveness, and greater team synergy.
Energetic Influencers for Business - THE Secret to Greater Team Synergy, Increased Productivity and Inspired Workplaces
What would it be like if your teams increased their ability to synergize, collaborate and innovate?
What would it mean for your employees to have greater engagement, do more with less, and be more inspired at work?
Do you REALLY know the silent and often vocal influencers in your business, that shape all of the decisions, interactions and ultimate success of your company?
How valuable would it be to know and master the impact of the invisible energetic forces that shape your company’s teams, dreams, productivity and market impact?
What greater change and leadership could you make in your industry - and the world - if your company led as an empowered, respected and effective ‘soul-filled’ business?
The Energetic Influencers for Business is a (r)evolutionary new program offered by Epstein Technologies that harnesses the power of developing a new intelligence for business.
Companies and individuals have already placed value on IQ and EQ (emotional intelligence). That’s a great start! Different than finding a particular personality or typology, you will draw upon the entire range of possible Influencers for effortless progress, engagement and abundant success.
The same principles and intelligences that organize and transform our personal lives can be used to shape teams and business. Companies thrive when optimizing the forces utilized by life itself. This program, based upon Donny Epstein’s extraordinary work, will revolutionize the way you look at people, processes, business and life!
Attendees will learn:
- How energy is the context behind everything.
- About the roles of the 6 Energetic Influencers and the gifts they bring to your organization.
- How to recognize each Energetic Influencer – its ‘hungry’ version and energized version – and energize each for optimal contribution.
- New skill sets to apply and use the Energetic Influencers.
- The practical and powerful AAA model to harness the power of the Energetic Influencers.
Understanding the Energetic Influencers provides a map to bigger impact in your industry and the world. Help your company leverage the Energetic Influencers for more energized and impactful meetings, greater collaboration between departments and silos, and to create an inspired workplace where employees are more fully engaged.
Continue your business on the leading edge by providing this unique program now available in keynote, half day, full day and multi-day workshop formats.